Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hi!

Hi everyone...or whoever you are anyways :)

Wow I'm so excited for this!! I'm Jess, I love to read and I plan on writing my own book this summer.  I recently stopped playing softball, which has been my passion since kindergarten, due to an arm injury.  I have always been a voracious reader and I figured I would give this a try!  I figured I need a new place to escape to, and what better way than books, right?

A friend of mine recently told me that everything happens for a reason, and I certainly hope she's right.  We all need something to hold onto anyways, if nothing else.
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing with this yet, so please be patient with me...I promise not to disappoint!!!

Happy reading and may the odds be ever in your favor!

;) Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment