Thursday, March 19, 2015

Some of my favorites...

Hey again!

So it's totally against my nature to pick favorite books, but I wanted to give you guys a feel for what I like to read.

Here are the first ten that came to mind:

  • Mara Dyer Trilogy:  Michelle Hodkin
  • Shatter Me Trilogy:  Tahereh Mafi
  • Lux Series:  Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • The Selection:  Kiera Cass
  • My Life Next Door:  Huntley Fitzpatrick
  • Summer Series:  Jenny Han
  • Divergent Trilogy:  Veronica Roth
  • Tandem:  Anna Jarzab
  • Lucid:  Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass
  • The Program:  Suzanne Young
All of these books are amazing and thought provoking and totally worth while.
As you can see, I mostly lean towards Dystopian Young Adult Fiction, and Contemporary Young Adult Romance;however, I am totally open to any suggestions you might have.

Happy reading!

Jess

2 comments: